4/1/09

Here, have a million dollars

If I am giving away a million dollars, the recipient would be someone who is in a definant need. I am thinking about all the third world countries who do not have clean running and drinking water or toilets, sanitary waste disposal methods. How about all of the places where the natives are without shoes and clothing. What about all the babies everywhere that die from malnutrition and diseases that could be avoided. These are the people that I would be looking at. It would be a hard decision, but ultimately, I feel that I would have to split the money between those countries and people who have the greatest need. Education would be another thing I would look into. If I give all this money to people, I would want them to know how to continue on the path I have led them on, not become stagnant.

No comments: