5/22/09

Fave Foto Friday - Last Week's Blooper

I am a blooper, what can I say! I am late for everything, even my own blogging! Ugh!!

So here's the story (of a lovely lady?? No, Mols, shush up, I'm telling a story!! As I was saying...) about my blooper pictures. Yes, pictures. Because I can't just show you one. I got a call from the school nurse last week. She told me that Xander was playing around with his arms inside his sweatshirt - as I have seen lots of kids do - like he was wearing a straight jacket. Well, he got a little too carried away and ended up falling down with no way to stop himself. So he went face first into the floor. He told me he was sitting on a bench and hit concrete. How accurate this is, I will never really know. All I know is that she told me he fell, his mouth was bleeding, and his lip is pretty beat up. But his teeth were all there and fine, he looked a little worse for wear, but he was alright, all in all. Finally, I could breathe again. He is fine now, btw. I didn't take a "healed" picture, but he looks just like he did before the fall. But I think he will think twice before putting himself in a straight jacket again. Lol.










1 comment:

Spaghetti Fields said...

I don't know how I could have missed this blog- but OUCH! Poor guy! Glad he didn't knock any teeth out. I'm always scared when the kids fall they are going to do that- especially now that they are older and have grown up teeth.