5/22/09

FFF- Say Hello to my little friend... Ethan














If you don't know who Ethan is, let me introduce him. This little fellow, who turns next Thursday, belongs to a friend of mine. I met her (well, her and her husband) when I worked at 80/20, they both still work there. Sara works 9-5ish and Josh worked 10-6am. All was fine until November when 80/20 got rid of third shift, coincidentally, that is when I quit my job. Quite the timing, right?? Anyway. So Josh works second shift now, although they are continually changing his hours. Sigh. Working for "the man" is tough.
So these pictures went in backwards order... Starting from the bottom and working back up: Ethan earlier this month, sound asleep on my bed. Next, Ethan playing in the dome tent I bought for $10 at a garage sale. Yay! Next, another cool find, the mail box has a bee on it that buzzes. In the next picture, I am holding him because he is SO tired and refuses to be put down. And finally, the end result. After much protesting, he finally passes out on his diaper bag.
I love this boy. I think he loves me too.

2 comments:

Spaghetti Fields said...

What is he going to turn next Thursday?

Mr. Mcknob said...

That is a precious kid!